“ManUp Entrepreneurship Bootcamp / Seminar”
September 10th, 2011, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center, 6808 South 107th East Avenue – Tulsa, OK 74133
Registration is $97.00. Only 300 tickets will be sold to create an atmosphere that is conducive to teaching and Q&A sessions. The event promises to help entrepreneurs who come with a dream, to leave with a game plan.
- Clay Clark- US Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the a Year and Business Consultant.
- Jonathan Conneely, “Coach JC”, Tulsa’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Founder of Bootcamp Tulsa, Lifestyle Coach.
- Clifton Taulbert– “One of the Nations Outstanding Entrepreneurs”- Time Magazine, NY Times Best Selling Author!
- Lori Montag- Oklahoma Business Journal’s 2011 Innovator of the Year, Founder of Zany Bands and Slap Watch
- Jonathan Barnett- CEO and Founder of one of America’s fastest growing franchises, OXI FRESH
Subjects Being Taught:
- Clifton Taulbert – “The Entrepreneurial Mindset: Learn How to Transform Your Perspective”
- Lori Montag – “Interview with a Guru: Learn the Art of Taking Action – How to Turn Big Ideas Into Big Profits”
- Jonathan Conneely, “Coach JC” – “Business Startup 101: Learn How to Start and Brand a Successful Business on a $10,000 Budget”
- Jonathan Barnett – “An Interview with a Guru: Learn How to Build a Business that Works Without You”
- Clay Clark – “Sales 101: Learn How Turn Your Best Idea Into A Best-Selling Idea.”
For more details, visit www.manupbootcamps.com