Choose Bixby: Downloads & Links
The most frequently requested data is available in the main body of this site, but we realize it may not fulfill all your data requirements. From this page you can download additional information formatted as 8.5 x 11 brochures. These are PDF files and may take a few moments to download.
- Bixby Marketing Guide
(2 pages) 3.8 MB
Discover the latest information on retail opportunities in Bixby.
- 2014 Fiscal Year Oklahoma Business Incentive Tax Guide
(70 pages) 2.3 MB
This document is published annually by the Oklahoma Department of Commerce and serves as a comprehensive overview of various incentive programs available to businesses choosing to locate in Oklahoma.
- Official Corporate Limits Map
(1 page, 17″ x 22″) 540 KB
This official map shows the entire Tulsa metro area. Streets, highways and corporate limits for Tulsa and all the surrounding suburbs are noted on the map. Map published by INCOG (Indian Nation Council of Governments) www.incog.org.
For data needs not covered by the materials on this site, please use this form.
A wealth of additional information, including development-related issues and procedures, is available on the City of Bixby website.
Additional information is available on the following third-party sites:
The official online home of the Oklahoma Department of Commerce, this site contains a wealth of information regarding costs of doing business in Oklahoma, taxes, incentives and success stories.
Official Oklahoma state site
Small Business Development Center
Public Schools in Bixby
Bixby’s Chamber of Commerce web site
- To View City Codes and Ordinances:
- To View Meetings Times and Agendas for City Committees and Boards:
- To Download Forms Needed for Planning Commission Actions, Including Lot Splits, PUDs, Zoning and Plats:
- To Access, View and Download Various Forms and Regulations Related to Obtaining a Building Permit (Commercial, Residential and Privately Financed Public Improvements):
- To Request an Inspection: